SAUDIA LICENSE EXAMINATION FOR HEALTH SPECIALIST
STRONG UREASE PRODUCERS è(PROTEUS SPECIES
ENTEROBACTER èDCA (DEOXYCHOLATE CITRATE AGAR )
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THYROXINE (T4) ? ANSWER : IT IS USED IN METABOLISM
CHOCOLATE AGAR è ( CAP) IS BEST FOR HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZAE (THAYER MARTIN- FOR NISSERIA GONORRHOEA)
TARGET ORGAN OF PROLACTIN è (MAMARY GLAND)
ESTROGEN IS PRODUCED BYè ( OVARY)
CAUSES OF CONJUCTIVITIS TRACHOMA/ CAUSATIVE AGENT ( CHLAMYDIA TRACHOMATIS)
IDENTIFICATION OF ENTEROBIUS VERMICULARIS è (RECOVERY OF EGGS IN PERIANAL SKIN )
ALBERT STAIN IS GOOD FOR è ( CORYENBACTERIUM DIPHTERIA
ALKALI BURNS è ( WASH WITH 10 % CONC. ACETIC ACID )
AN INDICATOR MEANS è ( CHANGES OF COLOUR / PH RANGE )
WHEN IT BECOMES RED è ( ACIDIC )
WHEN IT BECOMES BLUE è (ALKALINE )
d- 6.5 g%
INFECTIVE STAGE OF ASCARIS :-
(1) the best anti coagulant in blood culture is
(2) all the following samples are stained using gram stain except?
(3) the percentage of sodium chloride in agar culture is?
(4) agar is characterized by all the following except?
*freezing point is 42c & melting point is 100c
(5) the normal value of (Na) in serum is?
(6) gram stain starts with?
*methyl violet /
(7) the causative of toxoplasma is?
(8) gram negative samples are stained with?
(9) the color of cholera when cultured on TCBS?
(10) the diameter of micro pore filter used in bacteria filtration is?
(11) leishmania is transported by?
(12) to investigate one sample containing floro-carbon we use which microscope?
(13) virus is similar to live organisms in?
(14) the largest resolution of the microscope is?
(15) which of the following is liver function test?
*serum + urin billrubin
*all of the previous
(16) which of the following causing enlargement of RBCs?
(17) the best sample for the culture of children paralysis virus is?
(18) dry air oven is used to sterilize?
(19) the diabetic patient is going to comma when blood glucose is?
*less than 50mg/dl
(20) to differentiate between the two streptococci group which enzyme is used?
(21) the microscope which used in investigate syphilis is?
*dark field microscope
(22) the antibiotic disc which differentiate between group A streptococci and other groups is?
(23) all of the following is true for salmonella except?
(24) amylase value is high in the following disease?
*all of the previous
(25) one jaundice patient has yellow skin, his billrubin is:
(26) acute diabetic patient has?
*blood sugar more than 150mg/dl
*blood sugar more than 180mg/dl
*glucose & acetone in urin
(27) the normal value of billrubin is?
*less than 2.0mg/dl
*less than 1.0mg/dl
(28) diabetic patient has one of the following symptoms?
(29) insulin is regulating blood sugar by?
*increase the influx of glucose into cells
*all the previous
(30) the nutritive substance in culture media is?
(31) the best media for urin culture is?
(32) the sterilization of autoclave is?
*85c for 30min
*150c for 30min
*121c for 15min
(33) shigella soni colored in maconkey & EMB?
(34) the oil emertion lens is
(35) the dwarf worm is?
(36) all of the following are present in gram stain except?
(37) the diagnostic stage of amoeba is?
(38) to check the intestinal efficacy the following test is done?
(39) the worm that causes blood in urin?
(40) the significant count of bacteria to be inflammation is?
*less than 10^5
*more than 10^3
*more than 10^5
(41) to investigate gram stained samples we use the following microscope?
*double phase microscope
(42) the most important buffer system in blood is?
*acetic acid system
(43) all the following bacteria are interobacter except?
*non of the previous
(44) in the microscope when using objective lens 10 & eye lens 10 thee magnification power of the microscope is?
(45) all the following parameters affecting gram staning except?
*add absolute alcohol after washing
*delaying the dryness of the slide
(46) glycogen is stored in?
*all the previous
(48) comma of diabetic patient shows?
*glucose grater than 200mg/dl
*glucose less than 200mg/dl
*glucose grater than 500mg/dl
(49) blood donor selection in KSA are all of the following except?
*free from syphilis
*one year after delivery
(50) solidifying agent in culture media is?
(51) agar which used as a solidifying agent in culture media concentration is?
(52) to sterilize culture media we use?
(53) bone matrix can also called?
(55) when focusing a stained smear under oil immersion field the magnification is?
(56) in myocardial infection?
*level of LHD high
*level of GOT high
*level of CK-MB high
(57) variation in RBCs size?
(58) pretranfusion test that is performed using the patient red cells and donor plasma?
*Anti body screen
(59) serum LDH is elevated in all the following except?
*cardiac/ hepatic diseases
(60) elevated sodium &chloride is seen in?
(61) which test is better to diagnose chronic bile duct?
(62) generally diagnosed by recovery & identification of typical larva in stool?
(63) enlarged RBCs are common in?
(64) which of the following is not laying eggs in small intestine?
(65) blood sample is used to diagnose?
*non from them
(66) how much water should we add to 500ml of a solution of 10% of NAOH to bring it to 7.5%?
(67) while using the pregnancy test we are measuring?
*beta HCG &LH
(68) with age the renal threshold for glucose?
*does not change
(69) calibrator sera are?
(70) a buffer made of?
*a strong acid + a strong salt
*a weak acid + a weak salt
*a weak acid + a strong salt
(71) a standard micro plates in ELISA test has?
(72) the enzyme in ELISA testing is present in the?
(73) antigen antibody complex are?
(74) washing must be done in all heterogeneous ELISA technique because?
*increase the specificity
*increase the sensitivity
*it removes the excess binding
(75) the label in ELISA tests is?
*radio active substance
(76) the difference between plasma & serum is that plasma?
*does not contain fibrinogen
*has more water
(77) five ml of colored solution has an absorbance of .500nm
The absorbance of 10ml of the same solution is?
(78) plasma or serum should be separated at the earliest time for estimation of glucose because?
*glucose value increases with time
*lyses of blood will occur
*glucose value decreases with time
(79) sensitivity & specify are?
*they mean the same
*non of above
(80) a dichromatic analysis is carried to increase?
(81) causes of high serum bilirubin are?
*overload on liver
*all of the previous
(82) polio myeletis is transmitted through?
(83) malaria does not grow in?
*heparin zed blood
(84) serious that causes food poisoning?
(85) hemophilia man married to normal woman the incidence of his children is?
(86) which of the following causes UTI & INDOL positive?
(87) blood transfusion can transmit?
*all of the previous
(89) one of the following enzymes is effected by hemolysis?
(90) HbA1C of diabetic patient is important for?
*he has to come fasting
*short term follow up
*long term follow up
(91) for glucose tolerance test?
*collect 5 blood samples only
*collect 5 urin samples only
*collect 5 blood samples + 5 urin samples
(92) one of the following heart enzymes is measured after 4-8hr of chest pain?
(93) light effects one of the following?
(94) one of the following is specific diagnostic liver enzyme?
(95) one of the following is important before anesthesia?
(96) acid phosphates is?
(97) In uric acid estimation?
*its affected by carbohydrate meal
*no need for fasting
*the patient has to come fasting
(98) all of the following are affected by meal except?
(99) Na is the main?
*intra cellular anion
*intra cellular cation
*extra cellular cation
(100) one of the following electrolytes is effected by hemolisis?
(101) the best kidney function test?
(103) for GGT in children the dose of glucose is?
(104) random blood glucose gives an idea?
*to justify blood glucose
*blood glucose in urgent cases
(105) immunoglobulin is?
(106) exogenous triglecride is carried on?
(107) endogenous triglecride is carried on?
(108) harmful cholesterol is carried on?
(109) useful cholesterol is carried on?
(110) for lipid investigation patient has to fast?
(111) to measure G6PD we use?
*whole blood on EDTA
(112) amoeba moves by?
(113) one of the following is capsulated bacteria?